Saturday, August 18, 2012

Addictions #1

In the shortest glimmer of time, I've become completely fucking addicted to instagram. I hide in facebook, get confused by twitter, and ignore pinterest and all the rest. Truth is that I lose far too many hours meandering between distractions as it is... but... but... instagram! Something about those haiku moments captured through shitty camera lenses is just irresistible; the strange biography of the moments we choose to photograph and share through this disposable transitory medium.

Judging from my impulsive instagram life to date, my existence largely consists of looking at walls, looking at Anna Karina, looking at posters and wearing amusing hats. It's strange as my day to day feels slightly more complex than that... but the pictorial evidence is solid.









No comments: